Commercial property marketing requires a multifaceted approach that targets carefully considered potential occupiers.
We can provide you with a comprehensive range of commercial property marketing services, designed to identify and compel the target audience, and secure your new occupier.
Carousel implements a property marketing strategy that is bespoke to you and informed by our years of experience in the field.
We’ll work in collaboration with you to develop that optimum marketing strategy for your property, that can include any combination of commercial property marketing services:
- Campaign planning
- Creative design
- Websites and online marketing – SEO strategy and implementation
- Database creation and qualifying of contacts
- Postal and email campaigns
- Telephone follow-up
Our in-house design team creates a brand for the property to differentiate it within the marketplace. Consistency of brand and message is achieved through the design of supporting and integrated marketing collateral, including:
- Property brochures, mailers and fliers
- Website design and build
- Signage and board design
- Merchandising, advertising and promotional material
In today’s marketing environment, the website should form part of your commercial property marketing strategy and merits far more investment, with the brochure being secondary.
Websites need to market themselves to the search engines, so that when people search for a particular phrase, your website appears in the list of results.
Our in-house web team creates dedicated, search engine optimised (SEO), responsive design websites for individual properties or developments.
Our websites range from bespoke design for larger developments to custom templates designed specifically for the marketing of commercial property. Our custom templates offer a cost-effective solution for smaller properties or limited marketing budgets. All our websites are responsive design and search engine optimised.
We can support the online visibility of your property with Pay-Per-Click campaigns, driving targeted traffic to the commercial property’s website. Our Pay-Per-Click advertising service includes:
- Keyword analysis specific to the property
- Creating a range of ads designed to attract clicks from your target audience and deter clicks from non-relevant searches, ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Monitoring and adjusting spend, ads and keywords as the campaign progresses
- Reporting on activity and results
Profiling your ideal occupier by researching a bespoke direct marketing database is a fundamental element within your commercial property marketing strategy. Delivering compelling messages direct to their desk or mobile device will create awareness of your property to a very targeted audience before they are in the wider marketplace.
We utilise a unique research and validation system, designed specifically by us for the commercial property market.
Carousel has refined its research technique over 20 years. We never lose sight of the fact that what any commercial property developer, landlord or agent is looking for is occupiers. To find your new occupier, we will:
- Identify the catchment area for potential occupiers with postcode mapping
- Tailor the database specification to business type and size, bespoke to your property
- Use our in-house ‘Prospector’ system to provide excellent data coverage, which exceeds counts of many bought-in mailing lists
- Source and validate external data to ensure comprehensive coverage
All records are telephone validated by our own in-house dedicated property researchers to verify contact details and business size, and to research relevant property decision-making contacts and their direct email addresses.
Postal and email campaigns
We deliver effective digital and postal mailing campaigns by only addressing a validated audience.
Sending out to a refined target audience, means that your marketing budget goes much further.
Our postal and email campaigns take place over several months, it’s not just one hit, and by doing this we achieve the maximum level of response. Other benefits of our campaigns include:
- Greatly reduced mailing costs
- Inclusive follow-up calls and emails
- Multiple mailing campaigns can be achieved within budget
- Branding, design and the communication go uncompromised
We communicate with prospective occupiers throughout the marketing process, from the validation stage to the telephone follow up. We find this approach is invaluable in refining a strategy, gauging feedback and reporting, so that any campaign can be measured and adapted to ensure that objectives are met.
We employ and develop our own in-house specialist property researchers to conduct lead generating research at the highest levels within target occupiers.
Targeting either a specific subset or the entire database, we speak directly to each target company to ascertain their current property situation, including ownership details, lease expiry or lease break timeframes.
With this process, we’ll establish interest in your property or development and generate invaluable potential leads.