About The Alan Nuttall Partnership Ltd
Nuttalls are a £50 million turnover company, providing interior display and fit-out services to the retail and commercial world. Their existing customers are typically of a blue-chip nature including household names such as Morrisons, Asda, Marks & Spencer, Accessorise and Claire’s.
Carousel Marketing was commissioned to raise the profile of Nuttalls, which required design and innovation to be at the forefront of delivery.
Given the scale and scope of Nuttall’s all-embracing services in the shop-fitting and principal contractor industry, the challenge for this campaign was in communicating all those services and all the values of the company as simply and succinctly as possible.
- To research and build a fully verified database of existing and potential customers across all five divisions of the company
- To design and implement an innovative direct marketing campaign that would resonate with key decision makers in high profile retail companies
- Profile existing customers across all five divisions and create a specification for new prospective customers
- Research and source new data
- Conduct telephone research to validate key decision making contacts with direct email addresses for both existing and prospective customers
- Design the direct marketing campaign to include an eye-catching extendable mailer followed by a series of five equally innovative emailers
- Conduct telephone follow-up research of customers and prospective customers clicking through and interacting with the emails
- Provide feedback and potential leads to the client for further follow-up
The project generated over 130 potential leads from the target audience. The comprehensive follow – up we conducted on these, produced invaluable information for Nuttalls, allowing them to secure new clients and substantial contracts.
Carousel has been able to achieve something that we’ve never formally had before – a fully verified database of existing and potential customers across all five divisions of our company – a feat in itself.
Anne-Marie Richardson, Brand, Design & Events Manager, The Alan Nuttall Partnership Ltd