We independently manage over 30 BSS dealer databases, maintaining strict confidentiality of data, and implement quarterly campaigns of postal mailings and emailshots to BSS dealer customers.
- To manage individual BSS dealer databases of existing and prospective trade customers.
- To deliver on-going regular postal mailings and email campaigns to generate Bosch power tool sales and increased dealer showroom footfall.
- Actively manage the quality of supplied data from over 30 individual BSS dealers by quality checking, screening and enhancing the data with telephone research
- Print and distribute to trade customers on a quarterly basis 22-page brochures of promotional offers, with brochures personalised to individual BSS dealers
- Design, program and circulate dealer-personalised emailshots to each dealer’s specific database with a clickthrough to an online prize draw entry form, again personalised to each dealer
- Process and record all postal prize draw entries
- Process and record all email prize draw entries, and all email open, clickthrough and unsubscribe activity
- Conduct telephone follow-up research into postal returns to sender and email bouncebacks in order to update details where possible
- Select prize draw winners and despatch prizes to them
- Report summary statistics of direct marketing activity by dealer for Bosch sales team to feed back to BSS dealers
This is a three-year program with the aim of extending the direct marketing services to up to 100 individual BSS dealers.
This is a three-year program with the aim of extending the direct marketing services to up to 100 individual BSS dealers. We are already evolving the program to include a specific mobile website, again personalised to each dealer, featuring more offers in a mobile-friendly environment which is key to the trade customer target audience.