We design and conduct bespoke market research that is tailored to our clients’ specific company needs.
Market research objectives
Starting with a thorough understanding of the objectives of the research and the specific areas of interest to be measured, we develop a research approach that will deliver the required response rate and meet the objectives of the research, whether quantitative or qualitative research.
Market research applications
As well as being a valuable PR and promotional tool for creating customer goodwill, we use market research for:
- Measuring customer satisfaction and prioritising actions to improve products and services
- Supply chain research for new business acquisition
- Database research to identify decision makers within potential new customers and influencers
- Measuring brand awareness – how do you shape up compared with your competitors?
- Researching customer and potential customer needs – are you supplying what your customers actually want?
- Perception testing and image research – what do your customers really think about you?
- Taste comparisons – assessing consumer preferences for food and drink products
- Measuring potential demand for a new product or service
- Product clinics and acceptance testing for new services and new product development
- Website usability research to test user-friendliness, navigation and content of company websites
- Post online purchase surveys – to profile clients’ customers and their future needs
- Measuring effectiveness of advertising and promotional campaigns
Market research approaches
We utilise a variety of different techniques for conducting market research, including:
- Postal questionnaires
- Telephone surveys
- Online questionnaires
- Face-to-face surveys, including in-depth interviews
- Hall tests for testing new products or benchmarking against competitors
- Face-to-face discussion groups – or focus groups
- Desk research