T&J is one of the leading independent service providers to the UK drinks industry. Initially specialising in beer dispense, the company has expanded into new areas including installation and dispense services for wine, tank beer, volume spirit, FastPour beer, mobile bars and, most recently, nitro coffee.
- Formulate marketing plans that address the changing market structure of the drinks industry
- Increase awareness within T&J’s core markets of its expanded product and service offering
- Market T&J to new sectors within the drinks market
- Increase new business enquiries
- Design brochures for direct mail activity.
- Research and build targeted databases within existing and potential customer sectors.
- Conduct regular direct marketing campaigns by post, email and telephone follow-up.
- Generate regular news stories and case studies about successful projects and feature these within the website.
- Create new content for the website regarding new products and services.
- Establish a presence on social media for B2B marketing on LinkedIn and recruitment exposure to engineers on Facebook, with regular updates and industry commentary.
- Provide a structure for regular marketing discussion and activity, and support the senior management team in business development projects and new client pitches.
- Having designed and built their current website 8 years ago, we are now developing T&J’s responsive website to showcase their new products and services to their expanding marketplace.
T&J is achieving sustainable business growth, particularly in new product areas – such as tank beer and the explosion in microbreweries and craft ale – as well as within the growing independent on-trade market.
Professional, responsive, friendly and highly knowledgeable – we have positioned T&J to maximise their appeal to both the corporate market as well as the millennial generation’s ‘thirst’ for individuality and ‘craft’ products.