Microtrading is a Midlands based IT support company, an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner, and business partners with the world’s leading hardware and software manufacturers including Apple, Acronis, DELL, Fujitsu, HP, Intel, Lenovo, McAfee, Netgear, Samsung, SonicWall, Synology and Toshiba.
Microtrading’s previous website had been partly responsible for generating their new enquiries – however, Microtrading believed that the potential enquiries level that could be achieved through their website was not being realised. This was largely due to the site becoming dated in its presentation, and no longer representing their aspirations or their full product and service range.
Our brief was to assist them in increasing the number of new enquiries for new and existing services, as part of their plan for growth of the business. To achieve this, we rebranded the corporate identity of the client and created a new website that featured:
- Rebranded corporate identity – in accordance with aspirations
- Revised content
- Responsive design – making it mobile friendly and in-keeping with current consumer expectations
- SEO driven copy – with the implementation of a full keyword analysis across the site
- Liaise with client to address their operations and needs, and the needs of their clients and the market they operate in
- Conduct a full keyword analysis that establishes the best search terms used by the client’s target audience
- Create site design that adheres to branding and aspirations, as well as complimenting the client’s sales process for best user experience
- Rewrite existing site pages – improve user experience and incorporate key SEO phrases
- Create new pages – establish product and service range and ensure all is represented by site
The website delivered has been immensely well received by the client. SEO research was provided to the client at the earliest possible point, to allow them to enhance the SEO of the existing site. Benefits of the new site include a significantly improved user experience, increasing chances of converting new visitor traffic into real sales.
“Our website often is responsible for that important first step in our sales process – getting the enquiry. We are very happy with the new website, it communicates clearly to the reader, it’s easy to use, it looks amazing and the SEO work Carousel has done ensures it’s getting seen.”
Andy Penlington, Managing Director, Microtrading