Due to recent contract wins, we are currently recruiting a marketing administrator/telephone researcher, ideally with a business administration/marketing-based education or background, to join our marketing team based in Birmingham city centre.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, self-disciplined person to become an important part of our team. The role requires you to work closely with Project Managers and the team to assist in the coordination and management of specific market research and direct marketing projects on behalf of clients. You’ll be responsible for a variety of tasks, including:
- Conducting research via telephone and internet search
- Databasing and analysing research data
- Drafting correspondence
- Implementing direct marketing campaigns including both postal and email
- Assisting with social media marketing
- Helping with any ad-hoc tasks when needed
Skills and qualities
- Pleasant and articulate with good telephone manner
- Confident and reliable with good interpersonal skills
- Competent IT skills including Internet/application use and database input
- Good English grammar and spelling is essential
- Good organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- An eye for detail, accuracy and a logical approach
Full time. Mon to Fri, 8.30am-5.00pm, 1 hour lunch break, 37.5 hour week
- Friendly, informal environment
- Free tea, coffee and refreshments
- Flexible approach to breakfast!
- Full training given
- Pension scheme
- Office dog in training and pending for stress reduction!
How to apply
Email Beverley Dunn with your CV and covering letter, firstname.lastname@example.org