Market Research and Direct Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a highly motivated, well-organised person to join our team and manage the delivery of our market research projects and direct marketing campaigns.
If you love data and have a passion for accuracy, we want to hear from you. Our results-driven approach means that we need our data and reporting to be fully reliable. This gives each project the best chance of success, so you will play a vital role in the achievements we make.
Check out our case studies to learn more about the types of projects and clients we work with. In this role, you will be responsible for:
Market research projects:
- Creating online surveys
- Sampling data
- Creating and broadcasting emailshots
- Collating and analysing data
- Creating reports, both printed and online
Direct marketing campaigns:
- Sourcing data
- Managing a small team of telephone researchers
- Ensuring data quality
- Managing the fulfilment of postal campaigns
- Creating and broadcasting emailshots and tracking responses
- Creating reports and managing the communication of leads generated
Working with us
Carousel is a Birmingham-based marketing agency that services a wide range of business-to-business and business-to-consumer markets. Our unique blend of skills is bound together by our client focus and decades of combined experience.
We provide a supportive working environment, nurturing the professional development of our staff by providing pivotal hands-on opportunities. We help our staff to push their skillsets forward and allow them to see the impact of a ‘job well done’.
Our Jewellery Quarter location puts all the amenities of Birmingham’s city centre within easy walking distance and we’re just a few minutes from the beautiful, leafy green St Paul’s Square – perfect for a lunchbreak chill out.
- People management
- Time management and working to deadlines
- Good communication and ability to work well in a team
- Attention to detail and quality logical thinking are paramount
- Proven ability to analyse data for accuracy and trends
- Proficiency in Access databases would be an advantage
- Excellent spelling and grammar are essential
- Data handling and mail merging
Qualifications and knowledge base
- Marketing or business-related degree preferable
- 2-3 years’ experience within a marketing environment
- Knowledge of online research platforms – such as Surveymonkey
- Friendly, informal working environment – no stuffy suits!
- Extended Christmas break
- Quarterly team get-together and dinner
- Active social calendar
- Free on-site parking
- Free tea, coffee and refreshments
How to apply
Email Beverley Dunn with your CV and covering letter, email@example.com